The Hair Pulling Bandit


I was up most of last night with Taylor, as he is sick. The stomach flu has hit our family hard and we have had it for over 2 weeks! Taylor would sleep for 20 minutes and then start crying all through the night. So I decided to just put him in bed with me, that way when he cries I could just pat his back until he goes back to sleep. So I put him in the big bed with me, and I hear this devilish giggle. I start patting his back the way he likes, and he drifts off to sleep. I soon follow, and then am awakened by a hard tugging of my hair. I look over and Taylor is smiling at me with this huge grin, as he is yanking on my hair. I pat him on his back, and I hear the giggle again. Finally Taylor falls back asleep, and I do too. Only to be awakened again, by the pain of hair being pulled from my scalp. I look over and Taylor is smiling the devilish grin again!!! This continued for most of the night, and I learned a valuable lesson, don't allow the kids in bed with you!

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie