11 months

Mr. Taylor is now 11 months! I can't believe we will be celebrating his first birthday next month. What a delight it has been to revisit all of the baby stages and compare the two boys as they grow. Besides Taylor's health issues, he is an extremely happy, active baby. He has a new found love for trash cans. Something about them, he just can't resist pulling them down, and sorting through all the neat things inside. Seriously hide your trash cans!!! Tay is slowly walking more and more on his own but really likes me to be within close reach still. When Riley is napping and Taylor is not, Taylor will casually make his way to Riley's bedroom door, and pound as hard as he can, brotherly love.

To celebrate Tay's 11 month birthday we took him swimming for the first time. I knew he would like it, because he loves baths. We got in the pool, and Taylor did a face first dive into the water he was so excited. He then found that trying to eat my bathing suit was pretty amusing. After eating my suit for a while he got really adventurous and was walking through the shallow end all by himself. Riley was like a fish, and loved every second of it. Here is the one picture I got before I was told by the lifeguard that there is no photography at the YMCA! Who would have known??? Blah... I told him I was going to take a picture of my childs' first time swimming. The 16 year old lifeguard slowly walked away!

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie