It's been a while...

Sorry for not being an active blogger as of the last 5 months but it was mainly due to being an overactive mommy! We have gone through quite a bit of change in the last 4 months and I think are starting to accept our current situation. I won't bore you of all the details besides to reassure you that the boys are being treated like kings and are holding up like two strong soldiers. Riley has started his new pre-school in St. Anthony and has also started going to church with his best friend on some weekends. Riley really wants to have a sleepover and everyday he reminds me he is not a little boy anymore. He is very interested ( as in this last month) in states and who lives in each state. One day he said "Mom why does Minnesota have two states you know Minneapolis and St.Paul" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He is definetly ready for all day kindergarden and can't wait to get on the bus. Taylor was also signed up for pre-school at church as well and he made it 3 days. The teacher said he would sit in the corner and not move or speak to anyone the entire time. He seemed traumatized by school and the third day I litterally had to drag him into the car because he was so hysterical. It broke my heart and I gave in. Next year he WILL be going to pre-school I'm just hoping he will not have so much anxiety. The boys got a new 4 wheeler Power Wheels Ninja that travels at a whopping 5 miles per hour. They think they are pretty cool driving it around the streets. Riley does most of the driving but Taylor drives too.
Notice Taylor's necklace in the first picture! He loves jewelry and yes I am the mom in the little girls section at Target buying y 2 year old son some jewelry! Way to rock it Tay!

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie