2 and 3!

We have had a whirlwind month, starting off with Taylor's 2nd birthday. That was a huge hit, he received over 30 presents and a special visit from Bert and Ernie from Sesame Street. Riley is busy talking about his birthday in June and he has so many plans I don't even know where to begin. I will post pictures of Taylor's birthday and his new harley motorcycle when I have time. Since Tay's birthday he has had a very tough road. He had surgery the day after his birthday and has been back to the hospital twice with complications. He finally just told me a few days ago, " Let's just take my weiny off." (He got circumsized) Note to any other parents of young baby boys don't wait until they are two to have the circumcision done. It is a nightmare! Well Tay is finally turning the corner and we were able to go on a family outing for the first time in a while........
Riley is playing floor hockey and loving every minute of it. We are headed to Anna Maria Island at the end of May and I am starting the countdown now!

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie