Sesame Street bath

Taylor has a growing collection of Sesame Street plush character toys. He carries them everywhere with him, and says goodnight to each of them everynight. He feeds them and gives them juice and realizes immediately if one of them is not in his sight. So, yes, I am the mom at Target with the 2 year old in the cart with a bunch of stuff animals. Recently Taylor has introduced trains and balls to his babies, and before you know it I I'm sure I will be buying toys for the sesame street crew. Another fantastic thing about the Sesame street crew is that they "poop" and often need to be changed (all according to Taylor!). Yesterday I asked Taylor if he wanted to take a bath and he ran in the bathroom and hopped in the bath tub with his clothes on. I told him to take his clothes off. While he did this I ran to get a towel and baby wash etc. I came back and this is what I found......



Not only did the Sesame street crew need a bath, they each needed to be individually washed with baby wash.




When we were finished with the bath, I got Taylor our and squeezed out the plush Sesame street crew, I headed to the laundry room to put them in the dryer and Taylor came running after me, opened the dryer and looked at me and said, "NO!" Apparently dripping wet plush toys are fun to carry around the house. Needless to say the Sesame Street crew is clean and currently air drying!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie