One heck of a Friday....

I was already dreading Friday because Riley was scheduled to have surgery. I was anxious and nervous for my baby! I woke up Thursday morning and could barely swallow. I was SICK! So Friday morning we decide that I shouldn't go into the Children's Hospital so sick, and instead I should get into see a doctor. Matt takes Riley to the U of M in the morning and I run into my clinic....sure enough STREP THROAT!!! I have a temp of 102 and all I can think of is Riley. I wanted to be there so bad but knew it was in the best interest of everybody else if I didn't go. So I picked up my medicine and waited by my phone for updates. After about an hour and a half the surgeon comes out to report that they found Riley's second testicle in his stomach and she had to remove it, because it was so badly damaged. He did great and woke up just fine. Whew! A few hours later Riley gets discharged and Matt gets a call on the way home from the hospital from his boss. His boss informs him he has been layed off. Valpak had been sold (which we knew) and there wasn't a job for Matt. Okay great, so now Matt is unemployed, and we are facing a lot of pressure! Riley layed around for most of the evening and is kinda crabby but the incision looks great. Just as our "great " day was ending we looked out our window and saw this amazing Rainbow. This happens every so often and it is so beautiful. Here is the pictures of our view of the Rainbow and a cute picture of Taylor in his new Bumbo chair! Cheers to better days......

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Oh my gosh, I love the rainbow! It looks like Taylor is loving his new chair, he is so cute.

Lilypie
Lilypie