18 Weeks and Kickin

I just went in for another prenatal visit and all of the prenatal screening came back normal. This week my baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that I'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. We will know the sex of the baby in 8 days! Riley and I think it is a boy and Matt swears it is a girl! I secretly hope it is twins! HAHA- I know not very realistic. We have been trying to get Riley out and about while I am still mobile. He is going to the Tampa zoo and to see Elmo live. We took him to a pumkin patch on a farm and he loved the goats. He stood and talked to them for about 15 minutes and I had to pull him away. He picked out his very own pumpkin and carries it all around the house with him. He is counting down the days until he can show off his wonderful Thomas The Train costume. We are going to a Halloween party with a Haunted Hayride on Oct. 24th, so Riley will be get to wear his costume twice!

1 comment:

Olivia Hernandez said...

Chelsea glad all the tests came back ok! I am so sad I wont get to watch you being preggo! BTW JT was Thomas the Train a couple years ago, is Riley into Thomas now? JT was obsessed! We went to Thomas the Train Day for his bday twice! LOL

Lilypie
Lilypie