I'm going to be a big brother!





"I am pretty excited because I am going to be a big brother. My mommy is 15 weeks along, which means I get to meet my new sibling in 25 weeks! Mom says that my sibling will be here around March 8th! I also just got done spending a ton of time with my granny bird and Gaga. We went to Chucky Cheese and the Beachhouse so I could get my favorite Calamari! I have had a great week. It was daddy's birthday so we went to Olive Garden and got a huge cake. I kinda thought I was going to get some presents, but then mom reminded me that it was DADDY'S birthday. We are getting ready for another hurricane. Mom and I just got back from a walk and the winds are picking up. The waves are huge, it should be scary! I have my flashlight all ready."

No comments:

Lilypie
Lilypie